Friday, March 2, 2018

Mini doll Valentine scene...and other nice things.


I'm trying to get my mini dolls more involved with my life. Why have dolls if you don't play with them once in a while?
I'm planning to switch out a scene for each holiday for them in 2018.
Here is my little scene for Valentine's Day. I created the banner from foam stickers and ribbon.


I took a piece of foam board and covered it with fabric.
I measured it to fit the back of the cubby on my computer desk. I think it turned out well. It was very easy to do!


The furniture is from Our Generation and is very cute. 
It came with a table, 2 chairs, and the cutlery and dishes.
I added the pillows and the Valentine cake.


This is a Valentine design I created for a few cards I made to send out to doll friends. I love to make cards.


I participated in a lovely Valentine swap online, and this is what my new friend sent to me, including cute items for my dolls. I just love it!
It's such fun to meet new friends online, and send nice things to each other.

By Loretta Houben

No comments: