Saturday, December 9, 2017

A new retro Our Generation doll!


Today was a lovely, chilly, crisp day with sunshine and blue skies! After my grocery shopping, I headed downtown to drop a DVD off at the library. Then I checked out The Bay to see the OG doll selection, because at Christmas time they have more items.
I noticed that all toys were 20% off!
So I headed towards the dolls, and I spotted the above doll for only $15.50!!!! I thought it was an error as the other OG dolls were $39.99. 
But I took it to the cashier, and lo and behold it rang through as $12.40 Cdn! 
I was simply astounded. I think she's adorable. Her name is Joy, which is my sister Leona's middle name. I love her red hair, and she could easily double as Anne of Green Gables.
So now I have two Retro dolls. It pays to check things out!

By Loretta Houben

2 comments:

Heather from PennilessCaucasianRubbish Dolls Blog said...

Awesomeness! Great find!!

Loretta said...

Thank you, Heather! I always think of you when I find a doll bargain!