Thursday, December 14, 2017

A new Journey Girl piece of furniture!


Today I thought of Heather Cuoio, a doll collecting friend I met online. She often posts in her darling doll blog about all the cool deals she finds for dolls in thrift stores. We don't have great thrift stores here but we sure have great stores for doll items, if you keep your eyes open. Today I thought I'd check out Toys R Us at the mall, as I don't know how much longer it will be in business. I headed to the Journey Girl section, and admired the Australian dolls they have. I checked out the doll props, and I couldn't believe my eyes, as the turntable unit was only $11.98. 


Of course I didn't need it, but only $11.98 Cdn? So I bought it. It was very well packed, and although not perfect (painting flaws) I'm keeping it. It has a mirror on one side, storage spaces, and a chalkboard on the other side. 


It really does turn. It also comes with a side table and a plastic lamp. Cool, eh?

By Loretta Houben

No comments: