Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A new dress and shoes for Josephina!


Josephina finally has a change of dress!
I recently ordered this online from the US American Girl store. It was $16 US on sale, including 2 red ribbons for her hair, and a ribbon sash, top, skirt and gorgeous shoes.
I really like this outfit, and am glad I bought it.
Josephina has been neglected but I'm hoping to change that. On our recent trip to Seattle, I found a few things suitable for her at thrift stores. I'll add photos later.

By Loretta Houben

2 comments:

Angela said...

Josefina looks lovely in her new outfit. The colors are gorgeous. I look forward to seeing what other treasures you found for her!

Loretta said...

Thank you, Angela! I'm trying my best to play with my neglected dolls! I hope to begin sewing soon.