Saturday, November 26, 2016

Mini Christmas tree for the mini AG Dolls.


It's time for Christmas decorating!
I began with the mini dolls as I am sick with a cold/cough thing.
I don't have our own tree up yet, as my energy level is very low.
I bought the tiny tree for $3.50 at the local $ store at Metrotown.
It has quite a few unique dolly sized items.
The decorations were already on it, so Grace and Emily are adding a string of mini lights I made years ago for my miniature house.


Last weekend I discovered the tiny little Lego American Girl dolls at Superstore of all places. They are $5.99 Cdn and they are just Too Cute.


Emily thinks they are the perfect size for her to play with.
Their knees bend! They stick onto a Lego block. This one has a cute little cowboy hat. They are quite soft to the touch. What will they dream up next?
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

By Loretta Houben

No comments: