Sunday, October 2, 2016

Daiso, a Japanese store in Vancouver BC.


I visited Daiso, a Japanese $ store in Vancouver BC last week. I use my dolly eyes now to spot items for the mini dolls which are my newest craze! I bought 3 packages of erasers in the shape of food which I'd never seen before. Here are my two newest Lori mini dolls with their delicious meal. I should have labeled it "Japanese take out" and not Chinese!


I love the Daiso store. For years I only knew of one in Richmond near YVR airport, and that is a long drive. Recently I discovered one in Chinatown and that's easy for me to get to. I visit it about once every 2 months. There are thousands of items in that store. I love the stationary department as I use the binders for genealogy research. 
Last week I found the food and couldn't resist it. One package had 3 bowls with lids and noodles inside; so cute! And only $2 Cdn.
The other 2 packages had a tray of food, with a small mug and chopsticks. I just had to get them. They were also $2 Cdn each.
By Loretta Houben

2 comments:

Heather from PennilessCaucasianRubbish Dolls Blog said...

Cute!! I love doll food!! So glad to find your blog. ❤️❤️❤️

Loretta said...

Thank you, Heather; I'm glad you stopped by!