Saturday, September 3, 2016

Mini dolls and miniatures...


Today, September 3, I had fun!
First I shopped at the local Michael's craft store on Marine Drive, about 15 minutes from our home. This is a very large store. My hubby was on the hunt for glue to repair an item of his.
He got it for 1/2 price due to Michael's online coupons.
Cell phones are handy devices!
I also used a 1/2 price coupon to purchase a set of mini pencils for Grace. They are the perfect size for her.


The above photo was borrowed from this BLOG.
I found it accidentally by clicking on something on Pinterest.
Aren't the items darling?
I'm putting the link here as I'd love to create these for the mini AG dolls. 


Here is a snippet of the printouts provided.
The instructions and everything else is included in the blog link above.
I got something else for Grace today, that was so exciting it needs it's own separate blog post!
By Loretta Houben

No comments: