Monday, September 5, 2016

Labour Day and a New Project Idea!


Here is the perfect project for a rainy and chilly Labour Day!
It was found at this marvelous BLOG.
I had to post it here as I really want to re-create this room.
All the directions for all these items are given at the link above.
The writer and creator is a genius!


Directions are even given for the couch, coffee table, lamps and end table. Don't you just love it?


I think my sister in law would love the tiny magazines and scrapbooks. She once had the cutest miniature house which she made, but she gave it away when she moved to Barriere BC.


The room above starts out quite neat, as all craft rooms do.
But when a person works on projects, slowly the room fills up with delightful clutter. Just perfect for Labour Day!


I love it when all the work has been done for me.
I'll try to work on the project this week and see how far I can get.
All credit and images go to Joann Swanson, author of the exquisite blog post!
By Loretta Houben

No comments: