Thursday, September 15, 2016

"It Seams Perfect!" by Our Generation: sewing set


I had to take it easy yesterday, so I wrestled with the Our Generation sewing machine set and got it open. These things are not easy! It takes great skill. This is the set I ordered online as there was FREE shipping over $60. This is a Very Cute Set indeed. I'm so glad I ordered it; it's adorable and very well made. The only odd thing is the dress form; the top part balances but doesn't actually snap together with the bottom part, so if you nudge it, it will fall off! Very odd indeed.



The OG sewing set has the cutest accessories! I think I actually like them better than AG sets I've seen recently. Whoever designs for OG is a genius! There is an actual dress pattern made out of tissue paper, and a bolt of fabric so dolly can cut and sew her own dress!



The OG sewing accessories.


OG is designed by Battat in Montreal, Quebec, Canada!
But of course, made in China. That's why I'm so happy that the OG products are now being sold here in Canada.
By Loretta Houben



1 comment:

Angela said...

I have this same set and love it, too! My dress form snapped together just fine and won't come apart...I'm wondering if maybe you didn't use enough force? Or maybe yours is faulty. Perhaps you could super-glue it together. It's one of my favorite pieces of the whole set, and it's really fun on which to display dresses!