Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Yolanda's new sewing machine!


I'd seen this on a few FB pages.
We no longer have a Target store in Canada.
After less than 2 years, they all went bankrupt; all 130 of them.
I still can't quite believe it, and I still miss going into the Our Generation toy section on the 3rd floor at Metrotown Mall in Burnaby BC.
So when I found this at MasterMind Toys online, I bought it in a hurry, because any order over $60 was FREE shipping!


This set is just darling. I haven't opened it yet.
Inside is a sewing machine, table, chair, dress maker form, pin cushion, pattern, fabric, etc.


It's just adorable! I have another sewing machine for 18" dolls but it's vintage 1900's style.
This is modern.


Yolanda is very excited and happy to be the first to use it.
Well, she assumes she will be!
She also got a new desk with a laptop earlier this year, so she's on a roll.
I'll take more photos once I open it.
Now I'll enjoy it for a while, as I don't get too many packages in the mail anymore.

By Loretta Houben

No comments: